Although there are so many multi-touch systems around the world, no one really has offered SDK for users to develop their own multi-touch applications.
It has following features
- Multi-touch 15’’4 wide screen WXGA display
- Display resolution 1280x800
- Touch repositioning accuracy < 4 pixels (< 0.5 mm)
- USB and standard 15 pin connectors or standard DVI-D connectors
- Cross-platform multi-touch driver (for WIN, MAC, LINUX)
- Multi-touch Application Programming Interface (API): Multi cursor library
- Test applications with C source code
Although it seems to be a perfect platform to develop multi-touch user interfaces, you should know that its price is almost $5,000.