Here I list useful articles on capacitive touch sensing from Embedded.com
- Basics and implementation of capacitive proximity sensing part I, Sept. 11, 2008.
- Basics and implementation of capacitive proximity sensing part II, Sept. 09, 2008.
- Adding proximity sensing to your next embedded design, Aug. 13, 2008.
Trends on touch sensing
- Product feature: digital touch goes capacitive, Jul. 14, 2008.
It is now common for even relatively mundane devices, such as an electric drill or a vacuum cleaner, to use a programmable device for its control algorithms, but the same level of sophistication has yet to migrate to the user interface. Where there could now be a touch panel display and solid state relay, it is still more common to find conventional LEDs and discrete switches.
How to design capacitive touch screens
- Practical considerations for capacitive touch screen system design part I, Jul. 28, 2008.
- Practical considerations for capacitive touch screen system design part II, Jul. 30, 2008.
Projected-capacitance touchscreens require careful consideration of mechanical design, substrate selection and user interface design; here are some very practical tips
Post a Comment