Atmel has announced its new touch controller IC – maxTouch that will come this Fall.
- Unlimited touch
- Unlimited touch provides you maximum flexibily in the human interface including the use of fingers, nails and stylus
- Fast response
- Atmel's touch optimized AVR microcontroller combined with out patend touch technology minimize acquisition time and enhance the user experience
- Maximum precision
- Excellent multiple touch adjacency and intuitive rejection of unintended touches
- Low power consumption
- Industry's leading power-saving technology allows for extended battery life
- Ideal for any application
- Supports a broad range of touchscreen applications including mobile handsets, netbooks, printers, GPS, digital cameras, portable media players and point of sale terminals.
- Environmentally robust
- Robust resilient under harsh climate (hot/cold temperatures), dusty and humid/wet environment
Post a Comment